Old May 11th 12, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default A full moon during Serge's memorial service

"Gramby" wrote in message
And, I Gramby, want to thank each of you for your meaningful
tributes. I couldn't cry when I was told w had lost Serge,
just couldn't believe it. While reading the posts you all
sent, I cried myself completely out. Thank you all for your
friendship and, as Dan said, you are all a part of my family.

"Dan M" wrote in message

And I, as human secretary to a number of kitties, want to
personally
thank each and every one of you for your participation in this
Community.
The RPCC kitties, humans, and others have become a very
important part of
my life. You are all important members of my family.

Dan

I come here for a sanity break. You all have become very dear to
me.
I wasn't sure that I could continue when Serge passed to the
Bridge,
but through our posting and the ceremonies, I was able to work
through
my deep sense of loss. Hugs to all, both hoomin and kitty.
Sylvia