Old July 25th 13, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Sam the Maine Coon

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:28:35 -0400, Cheryl
wrote:

On 7/24/2013 7:47 PM, Bastette wrote:
I'll bet he'll be gorgeous after he's groomed. Maybe you could share a
picture with us?

I sure will! It will be Sunday that he'll be here. I decided not to
put him downstairs at first. I am getting my guest room ready instead.
If it seems like he needs more time and more room he'll go downstairs.
I just want him to be closer to where everything happens here. Upstairs.

He will appreciate your efforts on his behalf. I like grooming my
longhair and oddly he sheds less then the shorthairs.