Old March 12th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hi, from a new member in Japan

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Hi Cantate!!
I'm in australia, one ex-stray, Jasmine, three of her kittens (almost
kittens...a bit big now) Garfield, Moe and Congo, and two siamese, Mango and
Cougar. What are your cat's names??? Do you have photos we can see? We
looove photos!! Especially Japanese bobtail photos!!
Here is my lot's blog. www.pacificatscairns.blogspot.com

Welcome and nice to meet you!!!