Old March 12th 06, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people
talk about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one
looked like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up
either at my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese
bobtail, one looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an
Abyssinian. Right now they want attention so I think I'd better be a
good cat-slave and turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome to the group. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)