Old April 19th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Apr 19, 1:45*am, Cory wrote:
On Apr 17, 12:47*am, wrote:

On Apr 16, 10:36*pm, Cory wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:49*pm, wrote:

On Apr 16, 4:31*am, Cory wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, wrote:

I am too! *It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. *But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...

There could be Onyx. *Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on me
and make me keep posting.

Anti Heather

Dat wuld be kewl. *Howsumeffur... *ahem*... yu hafta letz yur kittenz
no rite aweigh dat *I* iz in charj, an' dem hafta du whut I sez!

--- Onyx, adamant...- Hide quoted text -

Okay Onyx, I'll let them know.

Anti Heather

Please do not indulge him, Heather. *He likes to think that he's king
of the house, and his Grandmeowmie and Grandpaw let him get away with
thinking that, usually with not-so-great results.

Fangu.

--- Unca Cory, who always let Onyx know who was boss when he lived
with me, way back when...

P.S. - ;-P- Hide quoted text -

You were the boss? I find that hard to believe. I thought all
kitties were the bosses. :-)

Heather