Old May 16th 14, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Arthur Rubin

Default Selective pet feeder recommendations

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:52:03 PM UTC-7, MaryL wrote:

I contacted my brother for you. It is the microchip, not a collar, that

lets their cat through the door.

Here are the steps in the process:

They put he food in a dog cage and then their cat went through the door.

Next they put a cardboard door in and got her to go through it.

Then the microchipped door always opens.

Finally, they got the microchipped door trained for her.

The brand name is SureFlap Microchip cat flap.

Amazon has it as SureFlap Microchip Cat Door- White.

I looked it up on amazon.com and found it at this location:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...0Door-%20White

If you go to Questions & Answers on that sitr, I noticed that one of them

describes how to set it up so it works for one cat and not for the others.

MaryL

They (SureFlap) say they will have a pet feeder this summer. I think I'll
wait, rather than constructing a door to enclose an existing feeder. Thanks
for the information.

Arthur