Old April 6th 18, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_3_]

Default Spring Pawty Time!

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by the
amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the speakers
placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson was
kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if you all
have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll treat you
all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing a
fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.