Old October 13th 05, 12:21 AM
meee

Default Animal experts....?

Hi everyone...a good idea just posted by tweed (ha ha, blaming this one on
you!!)
As we all love to help, share our knowledge etc here, and aren't phobic
about people mentioning AOTC (animals other than cats) would everyone who
has experience with animals other than cats add onto the list their name and
list of animals they know about? That way if any of us aquires/has a problem
with a new animal, we know someone to ask. As for some of us, access to
animal newsgroups are limited (I can only find cats, dogs and guinea pigs
inhabiting mine) it would be great to have someone to ask!And for how this
got started, please refer to the post '*sigh*Pearl... Well, here
goes.....

meee; goats (there you go tweed!), guinea pigs,parrots,
chickens, spiders (don't ask)

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway