Old February 1st 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Judge David Young

I SO totally agree with you Granby....
Puuuuuuuurs
Kyla%b

"Granby"
How long the cat has been dead has nothing to do with how long the pain of
loss lasts. However, I believe in giving the body up to earth, air sky,
whatever and allowing it to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Wearing the cats
heart as a pendant freaks me out and, at my ago that takes a lot.
"---MIKE---"

On today's show a woman was suing a taxidermist for botching a job of
freeze-drying her dead cat. She wanted the cat's heart returned to her
so she could make it into a pendant. The judge awarded her $2,000 for
pain and suffering. He was very sympathetic but wouldn't it have been
better to suggest saving another cat from a shelter. Her cat has been
dead for over a year. She will probably obsess over the stuffed body
of her dead cat for the rest of her life.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')