Old September 12th 13, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Vacayshun planz

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:23:59 PM UTC-4, Sundance wrote:
[Sundance sits in the middle of a large assortment of travel brochures.]

Sundance: Meowmie sez she iz sendin ussez on vacayshun. Whare shall we go?

Rebecca, haz yoo lukked at deze?

Rebecca: Itz not vacayshun, itz jale, kitty jale.

Sundance: Dis wun fur da Italyun Rivvyera lukz furry nice. Lotz uf sun an

bootiful vyooz. Uv korse, da Swiss Alpz iz bootiful, too. I wunner how much

time we will be goned.

Rebecca: Itz not vacayshun. Weze going to stay at da da TED fur a day or

two.

Sundance: Don't be sillee. Why wud Meowmie send ussez on vacayshun at da

TED? How abowt Japan? We kud eet sooshi and meet da lokal Japaneze kitteez.

Maybe Toonya kud cum wif ussez.

Rebecca: Pitoonya won't want to go wif ussez to stay in da jale at da TED..

Sundance: Or maybe a safari in Afrika. We kud see owrown distint kuzzinz, da

lionz.

Rebecca: Derez no safari, no Afrika, no Alpz, no Rivvyerra. Weze bein krooly

bandoned agin in da jale at da TED.

Sundance: Or maybe Hawaii, to vizzit Jocko an Big Mama.

[Rebecca shakes her head and gives up]

Juss beclaws yoor mommy drops you at da TED don' meen you gotta stay there. Yoo cood com heer. We got too serbants, wunce Ant Micki comes bak frum her crooz and lots a rooms )stops to count) yes, lots. An we gots a silly puppy-dog to ennertane uses. An we got lossa crunchy and hoomin fuudz for dem dat likes itted.

Jus teleport over.

--
Wootoo, for her Hous