Old October 23rd 03, 05:55 AM
GAUBSTER2

It obviously doesn't bother you enough to check it out for yourself.

I'm not the one who posted the data. The onus is on *you* to support
your own data. Otherwise, you're just an idiot blowing hot air.

Since you don't want to know there's no sense beating it into the ground, is
there? If you don't agree, there must be a reason why? (wouldn't this just be
the perfect time to prove me wrong??)

Diets that are acidifying (such as Purina Special Care Urinary Tract Formula,
for instance) can acidify the pH of a cat's urine to levels in which problems
are caused. Other diets that acidify the urine (and make claims on the bag
even!) can create the same problem. The next time I'm in a pet store, I'll
check to see if Nutro took the claim off of their bags or not. I've also seen
this type of claim made on Pro Plan and IAMS, not just Nutro. In the meantime,
your name calling makes you look bad, not me.

So far, that's all it is. You won't support the data.
No, correction, apparently you CAN'T support the data.

I didn't post data, I posted an opinion based on what the claims on the bags
say. If Nutro (and other foods for that matter) don't acidify the urine, why
would they make that claim on the bag? Perhaps you care to answer that
question?