Old September 8th 04, 11:10 PM
Mary

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote

Cathy, you take lovely photos of your cat, I esp. like the closeup of
Demelza in abpa.

Thanks; I like that one, too; it came out nicely detailed. I used the

macro
mode, but also probably managed (for once) to not move the camera at all
when I hit the shutter button, for the crispness to prevail.

if you have any tips.

Sorry, but unfortunately, no, I don't. I'm new to digital cameras -

didn't
finally get one till this summer, & even w/ my 35mm SLR film camera, I
relied way more on auto settings than on manual ones.

However, you could probably ask on the alt.binaries.photos.original ng;

they
seem to mainly be serious photo hobbyists in that group, & would most

likely
know technical pointers.

Cathy

I had no idea that group existed. Thanks!