Old February 28th 04, 07:25 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:19:10 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:29:54 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:40:59 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

The fact is you talk out yer arse. Most people on this groups seem to
be American and you're upholding yourself as the spokesperson for the
UK. Well, for the benefit of our American posters, Bob's opinions are
only that - opinions. And very narrow-minded ones at that.

And you are just a barefaced lying troll - the sort of animal abusing
scum that gets treated with contempt in the UK.

Now do shut up you stupid troll.

Ha! You calling *me* a troll?!?!

Or a liar, it has to be or the other.

Talk about pot and kettle. I've never
trolled any group in my life and I don't intend to start now. Idiot.

In that case you are owning up to being a liar. Fine, I can live with
that.

--
Bob.

Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be
out by itself.