Old October 20th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default The Names are There

On Oct 20, 6:38*am, "Bridget" wrote:
I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

I still occassionally find tabby fur in odd corners- I know I am not
really a domestic Goddess but it's been 5 and a half years since the
last of the tabby terrors (Isis)left for the Bridge.

I once worked with a woman who once came to work and somebody
commented on cat hair on her jumper and as I hadn;t been there long I
said "Oh you have a cat?"

And her reply was "Had. Two years ago still finding hair"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs