Old March 26th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:50:06 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
yodeled:

In three days it will be my purrday. The fa..Grandmeow says that I will be
a year old. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I will be expected to act like a cat
and not a kitten on board the Mouser. I dunno, Caliban and Dante have plans
for the bait buckets that sound awfully good.

The Grand Meow says that she may get me some catnip of my very own. Mamma
Sonya says that I am to behave myself and not get crazy on the stuff. Why
is everyone telling me what to do? I thought that if I am an adult cat, no
one can tell me what to do any more. The only one who isn't telling me what
to do is Grandmeow, and she scoops me up and makes funny noises on my tummy.
She is really strange.

Can any of you other cats help me? Who am I supposed to listen to and who
to obey? Grandmeow laughs at me and says that I'm a cat and cats tend to
choose who they obey. If I don't obey Mamma Sonya, she boxes my ears.
Cap'n Pine Cone swats my face and SSG Huey bites my tail. Merlin lays there
like this huge flat fat pudding and looks bored. The rest either ignore me
or tell me to take it elsewhere. I'm so confused.

Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

WAATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN?????????!!!

DANTE
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War