Old January 25th 04, 07:53 PM
GovtLawyer

What do you all think of this? I am stunned. I tried calling the vet
but his answering service refuses to call him, they say this is not an
emergency.
I cant for the life of me figure this one out.
What do you all think?

A very strange story indeed. I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Wait until
your vet's regular office hours and call him, or try and confront him in
person, and ask him how this could have happened.

Perhaps, he is aligned with some sort of rescue service which does not believe
in euthanasia, and allows the cats to live out their lives . . . not that that
is ok. It was your decision.

One problem still exists as far as I can see. Your cat is still very sick and
unlikely to get any better, so you may have to go through the whole mourning
thing again.

If it looks as if this is anything other than a strange mistake, I would
consider suing for fraud and the resulting emotional distress. I am eager to
see how this plays out. Please let us know.