Old January 25th 04, 09:23 PM
Cat Protector

I wouldn't believe what this vet would say. There is no excuse for what he
did and I'd be not only getting money back from this vet for his lack of
service and of course making sure his license got taken away. I'd bring in a
lawyer as well to help with a lawsuit. I hardly think this vet would be
aligned with a rescue group since he went behind the cat's humans to do
this. Luckily the cat was microchipped or her humans would not have
discovered this. God knows how many cats this vet has farmed off to labs or
other people. Stopping him now from doing this to others would be a good
thing to do. The public needs to also know about vets like this one so they
can avoid them.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"GovtLawyer" wrote in message

A very strange story indeed. I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Wait

until
your vet's regular office hours and call him, or try and confront him in
person, and ask him how this could have happened.

Perhaps, he is aligned with some sort of rescue service which does not

believe
in euthanasia, and allows the cats to live out their lives . . . not that

that
is ok. It was your decision.

One problem still exists as far as I can see. Your cat is still very sick

and
unlikely to get any better, so you may have to go through the whole

mourning
thing again.

If it looks as if this is anything other than a strange mistake, I would
consider suing for fraud and the resulting emotional distress. I am eager

see how this plays out. Please let us know.