Old January 25th 04, 10:29 PM
AJ

To answer your question, no I was not there when she was put to sleep.
I was with my golden retriever when we put him to sleep, and it was
just awful, and I just could not be there. I said my goodbyes ahead of
time and my husband signed the consent. This is so strange, I cant
even begin to describe what I am feeling now, and I cant imagine my
little girl having to deal with the death of her cat again, but
looking at our little Abby laying there in a cage at the humane
society was just heart breaking, I had to bring her home.
Oh boy I am totally confused.

AJ