Old November 15th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Poll: Which direction do your cats like to face?

tanada wrote:
In ceramics I'm making a statue of a cat sleeping on a rather rudimentary
sofa. Since my owners tend to face to my right when sleeping I faced my
sleeping cat to the right. One of the other students saw this and told me
that her cat also faces to the right when sleeping.

I was telling Rob about this when I noticed that Huey and Merlin were
shifting their positions on the bed...to the left. Since that time, all of
the cats are doing their best to confuse us. May I suggest that you don't
mention this poll in front of your owner, but answer. Does your cat face to
your right or left when sleeping curled up?

Pam S. getting paranoid

Counter clockwise. Would that be facing right?

Sherry