Old July 21st 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Purrs for new hobby

On Jul 20, 6:56 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Soon I will have a new toy with which to terrorize the cats - a Gibson RB
Deluxe Mastertone banjo. I start lessons next weekend.

Please purr that I am able to learn this instrument and that I rapidly
increase in skill.

At any rate, it ought to be fun.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Lots of luck Mark. DH and I are taking up a new hobby as well -
kayaking. Next weekend we're taking a whitewater kayaking course.
Maybe we can coordinate our learning curves so that by the time we're
learning to run Class III rapids you'll be able to play the classic
river running banjo song.

Julie