Old April 7th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Another bath for Billy

"Pat" wrote in message
news
He got poopie stuck in the fur under his tail again. He was almost as good
as his sister in the bath. Only difference is he cried a little bit and
made a few small moves toward getting out of the tub, but he never put out
a claw.

What a good boy. I can't even imagine what it would be like to bath KFC,
she would slash me to pieces.
I would like to bath her actually as her coat looks greasy because she's so
old she doesn't look after it properly now. I groom her regularly two or
three times a week but this doesn't make her fur look any better.
I tried a "spirit shampoo" a while ago, and it looked ok for about a day.
Any ideas for caring for the coat of a very old cat without distressing us
both by bathing her? I'm not really up for being slashed to pieces which is
definitely on the cards if I attempt to put her in water.

Tweed