Old November 6th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum Indian
: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
brains
: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
mean
: fields of rural Texas.
:
: Einstein whispers
:
: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
Sumkat
: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits his
: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and munch
it
: an smoke it and...
: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
:
: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
gonna
: need help.
: Red Rory
:
: There's a telltale flicker as a somewhat badly-adjusted teleporter
: leaves a lean tuxedo shorthair a few feet from the conspiritors
:
: "Did I heer dat NIP might burn upp?? Iffn yooo gyz issa gonna wescue
: it, Iyam wiff yoo. Iyam a tough barncat boy wiff furry qwik reflekses
: annna I dunno no feeer. I chased a racoom off r porch wun tim."
:
: Wascal

A racoom? Dat's impressive. Red? ya' gud wit him?
(Einstein nods towards the lean tux kat?)

On trial yah, what thuh hell.
Red Rory

Now itz gonna be tuff. Sumkat might kum bak to get that nip, so we gotsa
fight ta keep it..an we gotta git it too. Kin yu drive ennything fast?
Einstein