Old November 6th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Oh good. A distraction! They won't notice me now.....
Emma, observing that these boycats are real studmuffins, but keeping a cool
head

There's a telltale flicker as a somewhat badly-adjusted teleporter
leaves a lean tuxedo shorthair a few feet from the conspiritors

"Did I heer dat NIP might burn upp?? Iffn yooo gyz issa gonna wescue
it, Iyam wiff yoo. Iyam a tough barncat boy wiff furry qwik reflekses
annna I dunno no feeer. I chased a racoom off r porch wun tim."

Wascal