Old November 6th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

:
:
:: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum Indian
:: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
: brains
:: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
: mean
:: fields of rural Texas.
::
:: Einstein whispers
::
:: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
:: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
: Sumkat
:: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits his
:: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and
munch
: it
:: an smoke it and...
:: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
::
:: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
: gonna
:: need help.
:: Red Rory
::
:: There's a telltale flicker as a somewhat badly-adjusted teleporter
:: leaves a lean tuxedo shorthair a few feet from the conspiritors
::
:: "Did I heer dat NIP might burn upp?? Iffn yooo gyz issa gonna wescue
:: it, Iyam wiff yoo. Iyam a tough barncat boy wiff furry qwik reflekses
:: annna I dunno no feeer. I chased a racoom off r porch wun tim."
::
:: Wascal
:
: A racoom? Dat's impressive. Red? ya' gud wit him?
: (Einstein nods towards the lean tux kat?)
:
: On trial yah, what thuh hell.
: Red Rory
:
: Now itz gonna be tuff. Sumkat might kum bak to get that nip, so we gotsa
: fight ta keep it..an we gotta git it too. Kin yu drive ennything fast?
: Einstein
:
Yo, Einstein? I herd that dam drool sound agin.
Red Rory (sniffing suspiciously)