Old February 20th 04, 12:38 AM
Sherry

I checked the Web Site and have to wonder if he is so special, then why do
you wish to exchange him for a healthy cat if you are so short on money? You
also have a cat back guarentee on him as well. I hope he does find a good
home. It looks like he deserves a second chance.

If I understand correctly, she doesn't wish to "exchange" him for a healthy
cat. Rescue people have X amount of slots available for rescues. She has
offered to free up one of those slots by taking a "healthy, adoptable" cat to
make room for her special needs cat. It sounds like she is desperately trying
to create a space in this world for this cat with less-than-desirable health
issues. She has already specified her requirements on the outdoor issue--which
are reasonable by far.
To the OP: Good luck with your kitty. Bless you for helping him. I shudder to
think where he'd be if you hadn't taken him in.
Sherry