Old March 28th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Human Purr Request

On 2006-03-26, Pamela Shirk penned:
Today we got a letter from our Congressman, Robin Hayes, saying that
he has been in touch with the VA, and that they have received our
request for reconsideration/hearing and that it is waiting for
consideration. I know this may sound greedy, but could you please
ask your friends to purr that the bozos realize that Rob doesn't
have a hang nail and needs full disability? The change in status
would mean $700 more a month, Mandy's and my college would be
covered by the VA, and Rob would be able to get more of the things
he needs.

It doesn't sound greedy. Veterans risk their lives for a pretty
meager pay; the least we can do is give them adequate benefits.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully