Old August 1st 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default UPDATE: Bush Baby (was Purrs Please)

On Aug 1, 3:45*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
On Aug 1, 3:29 pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

snip

Smokie Darling (Annie) - not sure what it cost, but I don't care. My
little Bush Baby is alright, and that is all that matters to me.

So glad it was nothing serious, purrs until she's completely better.
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

She is currently scarfing down her baby food with her medicine (only
1/2 a dropperful, when the others get a full one). *Soon as she's
finished, I will fix her up a bed in the attached shed, inside the
carrier, she seems to like that. *She'll have water, some dry food, a
way to get to the potties.

We tried to set her up in the bathroom, or the second bedroom, but she
definitely does not like the "in". *She wants to be out, and the vet
said that would be alright, if she had a 'safe place', which would be
the carrier (the other outsiders don't like the carrier). *So far, so
good, eh?

SD (Annie)

Shadow didn't like "in" for the first five years I knew him, now he hardly
goes out unless I do, then he follows me to see where I'm going.

Smokie hollers like I'm killing her if I even open the door with her
in my arms. You'd think I was abusing the little snot. Actually, all
but two the insiders howl when I take them into the big out.

Never saw a cat climb my walls though (that would be BushBaby). So,
she's lying in the grass now, in the shade of the morning glories, and
watching me very, very closely.

Smokie Darling (Annie)