Old March 16th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Why kill THAT bird?

"dgk" wrote
I really don't think the bell is very practical. One came with the
collars and was annoying enough (three cats) for me to remove it.
Their collars stay on all the time because their name tag and RF
tracker is on them. So, in the house it just makes too much noise. To
save one cardinal every six years is just too much noise pollution. I
figure lots get fat on my bird seed so the +/- ratio is still way up
there.

I've watched Espy's hunting technique. He hides under the Azalea which
is about 6 feet from the bird feeder.

Dude. Move the feeders out of the fenced in area.