Old May 1st 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT Right not to life!!

kraut / larry stark wrote:

You know when someone reaches that certain point in their life where
their quality of life just is not what it should be we should have the
right to end it if that is what we want without anyone telling us what
we should do!!! Right now it takes more then I have to go day after
day and for what?!?!? I messed up the first time but not again!!! Life
is not worth it after a certain point!!!

I'm sorry you feel so terrible that you don't want to live any more.
I've certainly felt that way at times, but it's always passed. To me,
you sound more angry at yourself than anything else. If you have
someone to talk to about whatever's going on, even a stranger (such
as at a suicide hotline), I strongly suggest it. That probably won't
make your problems go away, but it might help you get into a more
rational frame of mind for dealing with them.

Purrs,
Joyce

--
I'm in favor of animal liberation. Why? Because I'm an animal.
-- Edward Abbey