Old December 29th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default todays issues

our car wasn't damaged enough to repair, its a 2006 so not worth the effort
to have comprehensive... the other car had scrapes but nothing bent, what is
stressing me is beyond the actual accident, Lee

ps thanks for the good wishes, i am so freaked out i am not even being
polite, grrr
"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
so things were going pretty well, then we had a car wreck, we are both
not hurt from the wreck, but i suspect i have been in denyal about other
issues and am completely stressed out and can't sleep,

if you could say a prayer to the deity of your choice that i can handle
what i know is going to be emmesnly trautamatizing and that i have a
successful outcome i would appreciate it,

Lee

Thank Bast you weren't hurt! I hope your insurance company can sort this
out post-haste and get you back into a car again ASAP.

Jill