Old November 11th 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Uncle Sid

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Uncl Sid is bisiting uss, hee is Uncl Bill's littermate, an I was
gonnan hide an seep till he goed an sneek out for a bite to eat an
bisit da doodlebox wen effferywun wuz aseep.

Butted hee seem pretty gnice, sew I decided to resoom my normal
rooteen.

An, as Samanfa pointed out, three serbants are betterer than too.

Yupp!! Wez gotted 3 servants here. Dere's just enuf of us to keep all
6 ob dere hand thingies busy. Sumtime wez has to wait though as dey
are cooking noms. Sumtime dough dey is rud and eats ALL da noms!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!