Old December 24th 03, 03:50 AM
Bev

Default B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents

I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.

I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.