Old November 21st 17, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default The fence is up!

I had a fence put in my yard so I can let the cats out. Once the fence
was complete (wood, 6' shadowbox) I had to line the top with chicken
wire to keep the cats from just climibing out It isn't perfect - there
is an Acadia Palm in near the fence and the cats could climb that and
get over the fence, but only the feral, Baby, is likely to have the
knowledge to do that. We'll see. I tried to block it by putting
netting around the trunks but an escape artist could pull it off.

So I got the video camera ready, opened the back door, and only
Scooter came to look. He didn't want to go out.

We'll try again tomorrow.