Old March 25th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat Quilt Fundraiser

Hiya folks, a colleague of mine who is a fantastic quilter recently made a
beautiful cat themed patchwork quilt, five foot by five foot, because she
was inspired by some fabric. She's now donated the brand new quilt to the
Preston Branch of Cats Protection and I've decided to raffle it off in a
special, 2000 tickets only draw for cat lovers everywhere. I've got just
under nine months to sell 2000 tickets, and I'm sure that you guys won't
let me down. All profits will go to the Preston, Lancashire, branch of Cats
Protection, to help us with our rescue, rehoming and neutering work.

(Unfortunately, because of PayPal and postage costs, I'll have to ask for a
minimum payment of £10 for PayPal transactions, but UK cheques and postal
orders are great for any amount.). Of course, the quilt will be posted to
the lucky winner, wherever they may be.

Pictures of the quilt, and details of how to get a ticket for the raffle are
on our website www.prestoncpl.com

Just check out the link on the left hand bottom part of the front page, or
go to the Events page.

Love

Jeanette