Old June 14th 13, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Spider central

Normally I only see house spiders in the autumn when it's breeding season
but atm they are appearing somewhere in the house most days.
So I have big fluffy towel nearby to scoop them up if they are crawling up
the walls and flap it outside but I swear they are homing spiders.
Boyfie keeps his eye on the floor, and sorts out the ground attack with a
paw pat and a crunch as he eats them.
He will watch for ages if he sees one go under a piece of furniture, it's
sort of like mousing. Wait long enough without moving a muscle and they
think you are gone - but you are not - voila!

I think that with my putting outside strategy and Boyfie's ground attack
there are none left today. Or at least I can't see any...

Tweed