Old June 14th 13, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Spider central

On 6/13/2013 11:29 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 14.06.13 3:23, jmcquown wrote:
cut
They freak me out too. That's why I bought peppermint oil. But it
didn't work. So no, I won't buy chestnut oil from those people who tout
all those natural deterrants. They don't work. It's like snake oil
salesmen. (A USIAN term for people who sold patent medicines in the
1800's that didn't do what they said they would do.)

I don't know what they heck else to do to keep them from coming in.

Jill

Well.... They like healthy air and environment ,
so, congratulations!!!
You have a clean, healthy home.........

Ha! House cleaning is on the very bottom rung of the ladder in my world.

Jill