Old February 24th 04, 04:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

HiHi Miss Violet!

Puff Puff, I'ze late but Ize back! C'mon Tiger takes Tiger by the paw
les help yur sisfur put uppa dese dekorationz, den we'zl find da udder
kittez so we can parti again!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette looks around and sees very little activity... She goes
to the porter, and returns with all new decorations and balloons so
the kitties can keep their pawti up but change the theme, The red
heart balloons, and cupid bunting is replaced with,
green,blue,silver white, and all other colors of the rainbows on the
nice shiny floaty balloons...

She makes another trip to the 'porter and retrieves another huge
cart of food with traditional cat treats of nip tea and nip wine,
nipcheesecake and shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new
fluffy Tuesday things... catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie,
eel and hotsauce pizza just to name a few,,,

She goes over to the stereo and plays a wonderful ragtime tune to
get things started... She sits down and waits for kitties to show up
again and dance and have a good time, and she thinks of her wink
fondly...Miss Violette