Old August 13th 03, 05:02 AM

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

lid wrote in news:bearclaw-
:

Don't forget play. Many ferals completely forget to be afraid when
entranced by a cat dancer or one of those little foam balls :-)

Ack! Isn't this the truth?!? A little feral I have landed on my lap once
when I was sitting on the floor playing with a feather toy with her. She
suddenly looked at me and where she was and RAAAANNN away fast. LOL But
for that second or two, she forgot to be afraid.

LOL indeed--BIG smiley here. I bet many, if not all, people who spend
much time involved with rescuing cats have had experiences like this.