Old June 5th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

[Anaïs walks into the ballroom, decorated with
streamers, Pitoonya's balloons and the like. The
bar-kitties have two well-stocked bars set up; the
small dance band is unpacking their instruments,
the dance-floor is polished; the chef and kitchen
staff are setting up buffet tables, and Anaïs
lifts up a few lids]:

Ummmmm, Chicken stuffed wif spinich and feta
cheese; fried mice and eggplant; roast beast wif
horseradish sawce; langostinos fra diablo.... dese
luk gud gud.

[A porter twinkles, and Elektra,the young
priestess steps out] Mewo, Elektra, how iz
yurself? I is so glad dat yoo cud make it!

[Elektra] I iz fine, and I was able to get
Tiger's prezzie for you! [she paws over a leather
jewelry box; Anaïs opens it. In it is a gold
kitten, a replica of one of the ones at the feet
of Bast's statue in the Temple; it has tiny
emerald eyes and an earring]

Ooooooh, datz luffly, Elektra; he can hang it frum
owr winking collar! [She puts it into the box, and
waits for other guests to arrive]

Dis will be a nice pawty; we haff such nice
kitties in da community, and alwayz haff gud fuds
- I hope dat yoo aren't on a diet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs