Old March 20th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default larry's gone...

meee wrote:
Hi everyone, thanks for all the purrs!! We're all ok, no damage to us
but a lot of damage up here. The cats were a bit freaked out, but had
a lovely play outside this arvo (after it was all gone...aussie
cyclones pass quickly but are very intense). My friend in Innisfail
had the eye pass directly over her, but miraculously her house, car,
herself and all cats survived with minimal damage, although some
neighbours lost houses. I will write more tomorrow, as I'm a bit
tired from clean up. thanks again for the purrs, Meee (liz)

I'm glad you're OK, and very glad there were no reports of any deaths.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.