Old October 30th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Missin fingz....

:

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo
Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Well, I uzually don't like to uze GoogleGroops cuz dey is kinda hard to
read, but if yourz noozgroops is being bad and eating messages da
GOogleGroops is better dan nofing.

Da first Calling of Names is at http://tinyurl.com/5zv45e
Da final Calling of Names is at http://tinyurl.com/5eohgy
Da firstest message I found where Petey was gettin to know Alice was at
http://tinyurl.com/62dzqc

We'z hopin dat youz gets your newsgroops trained soon. Dey need to learn
not to eat yourz messages!

I hope you will join me an Mosey at ourz howse fur da Halloweeen party.

Tabitha

Fangu Tabitha for gibbin dem dat infurmashon.
I fink sum greeblings gotz ento da pooter.
Yup, we hope yew kan come. Dere iz gud frendz, gud fudz, n a big catnip
patch tew roll in anna longh bannister tew slide on.

Mosey

Mosey