Old December 2nd 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default Windmonsterz

On 12/01/2011 03:54 PM, Booker wrote:
Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state
of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to stay home.

Weez got dem tu in Ewta/ Dey maid mi meomie dreem nitemars dis
mournin. TuTu