Old December 2nd 11, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Windmonsterz

Duz innykitty wanna go ryde on uh broom? waff..sawry, mai Mom wuz wachin da
Wizard uf Oz
Owrsefz will be purrin tu, n sending yu owr luffs, tu, Mosey, Meowy, liddl
Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy
Owt Owt dum windmonsters!!! BOSH on yu skarin da kitties wike dat!!!!!!

owrsefz will be purrin

"Booker"
It was skaree for me, a hoomin!

I've never seen kitty ears swivel so fast. They could not process the
sounds they were hearing, and the fact that the house was shaking. I am
not looking forward to tonight, although they say it won't be so bad for
us, but will be bad for the San Fernando Valley.

diz iz beree skaree, Trudi, whu iz NOT a fond of wind kittee

Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two
half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state of
emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and everyone
stay home.