Old April 11th 04, 04:30 PM
Mary

"RobZip" wrote in message

"Calvin Rice" wrote in message
m...
Essentially I tried this last year. The effect was to drive my

two male
cats, one of which has been missing since the day after I confined

the
bully, farther and farther away from the house. I could not, and

cannot
stand having my happy home ruined by a stray. So confining was

the only
answer I could think of.
But the problem of him menacing
the other males got steadily worse, and finally intolerable.

Without knowing your level of attachment to the stray, I have to ask
this....

How attached would you be to a cat you had had for at least
a year? What a stupid suggestion. Better that he live separated
from the others than be out of a home again. Surely someone
can offer a better solution than this. (I can't, as I have never
had this problem. I have never had a male cat.)