Old July 4th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Inkonsiderate Hoomanz!

I wud inbite yu tu mine heowze, buttid Pawpaw pooshez me offa hiz offiz
chayer an effin owtta hiz offiz lotza da tyme, so I gez ower heowze
izzint tuu houzpottabil effur.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, kitties!

Well, furst I had mine mid-mornink nap on da
bigbig bed disturbed yeaterday by da movink ob
furniture and awl kinds ob noise an moofements by
strange hoomanz!

After a few howrz dey left, but da same fing
happened dis mornink! An dey had da nerff to
clowze da bedrum door so dat I cuddent inspekt!
Dey left again after a few howrz, but da door wuz
still clowzed, an no matter how much I meowed, I
still cudn't get in!

Finally he opened it a liddle bit ago, an
efurryfing smells different.

Izn't dis illegal or sumpfin?

[Human] I had a roof leak, and they came and
spackled yesterday; they said that since the paint
might not match, they'd paint the whole bedroom if
I moved the furniture. So I did (hey who'd turn
down a free paint-job?), but Mme. was displaced
for a few hours, and not happy!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs