Old June 10th 15, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Sweet Buffy

She's such a good little cat!

My neighbor, Lynn, got to meet her Buffy yesterday afternoon. I saw her
outside when I was checking the mailbox. I asked, "Would you like to
meet Buffy?" SURE! Buffy was in the little kitty barrel.

I didn't know if she would run and hide or not. Buffy didn't hide. It
took some coaxing but she came out to meet Lynn. She didn't want to be
petted by her but she did wind around her feet. I was sitting in a
chair across from her and Buffy jumped up to sit with me. She agrees,
Buffy is adorable.

Jill