Old July 14th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

Default What is wrong with the boys?

Victor Martinez wrote in news:6e22gnF50436U1
@mid.individual.net:

Basho and Issa, that is. I stopped at the market on the way home from
work and noticed they had an "all natural, no nitrites or preservatives"
ham on sale. I thought I'd get a treat for the kids, so I got a few
slices of said natural ham. Rufous almost knocked me over as I was
dividing the ham on the counter among several bowls and Maya would not
stop yowling about the yummyness to come. I put the bowls down and
retreated a few feet for my own safety.
Basho and Issa smelled the ham and proceeded to leave the kitchen. What
is wrong with them? Has anybody ever met a cat that did not like ham?
I think Xoxo didn't eat any either.

Sonny won't eat ham either. He turns his nose up at any kind of meat or
fish. He wants cat food only, or milk.

Bobble