Old July 19th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default OT We have a saying...

On Jul 15, 2:46*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Indeed! *The idea of "being retired" sounds great when you're a young
wage-slave - especially if you don't particularly LIKE what you do for a
living - but unless you have really GOOD "retirement benefits", it not
only means curtailed physical abilities, but curtailed income, too!

I know I often say things like "One day nearer retirement" but at the
same time I can't imagine not working- my ambition is to retire from
the NHS and maybe take a part or full time job back in bookselling - I
have retirement funds piling up but the longer I wait to take them the
better off I'll be when the time comes and I can combine my
booksellers wages (never good) with my retirement funds to give myself
a moderately comfortable living

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs