Old July 20th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default OT We have a saying...

On Jul 19, 1:38*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
. *That gave me enough income so I
FINALLY got to do some overseas travel - at least five trips to Europe
(a tour that visited Czechoslovakia, Austria and Hungary; a month with a
week each in Brussels, Vienna, London and Paris; additional trips to
Brussels, Paris, Zurich and Vienna, plus several to New York City and
the Metropolitan Opera). *May traveling days are over, now - both for
financial reasons and growing physical limitations - but I managed to
collect a lifetime's worth of memories in those five years!- Hide quoted text -

A good idea! I've never been further than France and never been on a
plane but I've reserved some funds for the one trip I want to make and
when I retire I'm going to Sydney for a few weeks! (My RPG is set
there so I know lots about it and want to see it)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs