Old July 21st 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT We have a saying...

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

However, I continued working three
days a week until I was seventy-five. That gave me enough income so I
FINALLY got to do some overseas travel - at least five trips to Europe
(a tour that visited Czechoslovakia, Austria and Hungary; a month with a
week each in Brussels, Vienna, London and Paris; additional trips to
Brussels, Paris, Zurich and Vienna, plus several to New York City and
the Metropolitan Opera). May traveling days are over, now - both for
financial reasons and growing physical limitations - but I managed to
collect a lifetime's worth of memories in those five years!

Evelyn, that sounds really lovely! What great trips.

--
Joyce ^..^